I am an entrepreneur by profession. After heading the Education BU of one of the largest OEMs globally, in 2012, I felt like starting something on my own and thus formed Pickle Solutions Pvt Ltd (http://picklesolutions.in/ ), which in turn became one of the leading IT roll-out firms in the eastern part of India.
But, inside, I felt like doing something other than this and as I loved taking pictures and travelling a lot, formed The Streets Of Calcutta (http://streetsofcalcutta.com/ ), probably the first city specific photo-archive. Gradually Snappho Photography Services LLP was born with the aim of providing a combined photography marketplace and online digital portfolio management services for MSME sector.
I am an avid photography enthusiast and my work has been published in the leading newspapers many a times and was even displayed in the first ever Instagram exhibition in India, held in Kolkata in 7-9th January’16.
Photography for me, started as a passion for me and that’s how I got associated with Streets Of Calcutta.
- As part of Streets Of Calcutta, I was in the curating team for the first offline photography exhibition for Instagram India at ICCR in 2015
- Streets Of Calcutta has hosted its annual exhibition in association with ITC Sonar at Welcom Art Gallery for two consecutive years, 2016 and 2017
But, somewhere in between, I started a blog post named http://moha-mushkil.com/, literally meaning “A lot of trouble” in bengali language, which mostly featured my gastronomic and travel experiences. I try to be honest, in fact brutal to some extent, with my experience and reviews. The blog has been featured in numerous places over multiple occasions and I’ve written food articles multiple times in them. Few of them are as follows:
- Polka Cafe
- Outlook India
- Outlook Traveller
- The week
- Beacon Kolkata
- WOT Web
- I’ve been on the jury panel for The Week magazine’s May 2018 edition for Good restaurants in Kolkata listing
- I’ve won the award for Most Obsessive blogger at the TFBA2018
- Indian alexa rank for moha-muahkil.com is 1,13,683
- Klout Score for IndrajitLahiri is 69/ 100
- Recently, a web-series featuring Food scenario in Bengal is shot and being shown on air where I am doing the main character in the YouTube channel @FoodkaSeries. The combined viewership of season 1 has crossed 1 Million views globally. The web-series is also featuring the famous RJ and actor Mir Afsar Ali
TV and FM channel presence:
- I’ve been present on the Aakash Aath TV channel on multiple occasions in the programs FM on TV and Randhuni
- I’ve been on FM channels namely 3 Mirchi and 94.3 Radio One with RJ Mir and RJ Roy respectively on multiple occasions
Judging experience in competitions and cookery shows:
- I’ve been a judge for the cookery competition for Diamond Group at their Diamond Plaza outlet for over 70+ contestants in 2018
- I’ve been in the judging panel for the corporate cook off organized by The Holiday Inn Hotel, Kolkata in 2017
So far, this has been my journey and I strongly believe that I have to improve a lot and a long path has to be covered int his journey. Blogging for me is mostly a learning session and a medium of engagement with my readers globally.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/indrajit.lahiri
- FB page link: https://www.facebook.com/Mohamushkil/
- Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/ILahiri
- Instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/indrajit_lahiri/
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lahiriindrajit
I can be reached at :-
The media kit can be downloaded at :-