I, Indrajit Lahiri, am an entrepreneur by profession. After heading the Education BU of one of the largest OEMs globally, in 2012, I felt like starting something on my own and thus formed Pickle Solutions Pvt Ltd (http://picklesolutions.in/ ), which in turn became one of the leading IT roll-out firms, mostly working in the North-East part of India. But, inside, I felt like doing something other than this and as I loved taking pictures and travelling a lot, formed The Streets Of Calcutta ( http://streetsofcalcutta.com/ ), probably the first city specific photo-archive. Gradually Snappho Photography Services (http://snappho.com/ ) was born with the aim of providing a combined photography marketplace experience. In 2015, we came up with Social Bong (http://socialbong.com/ ), the online PR management consultancy for MSME sector.
I am an avid photography enthusiast and my work has been published in the leading newspapers many a times and was even displayed in the first ever Instagram exhibition in India, held in Kolkata in 7-9th January’16.
But, somewhere in between, I started a blog post named http://moha-mushkil.com/ , literally meaning “A lot of trouble” in bengali language, which mostly featured my gastronomic and travel experiences. I try to be honest, in fact brutal to some extent, with my experience and reviews. The blog has been featured in numerous places, some of them being:
My writings are getting published regularly in two web-magazines, namely,
- Indian alexa rank for moha-muahkil.com is 1,13,683
- Klout Score for Indrajit Lahiri is 73/ 100
- Recently, an webseries featuring Food scenario in Bengal is shot and being shown on air where I am doing the main character in the YouTube channel @FoodkaSeries
So far, the journey has been quite satisfying to say the least. Being a food Blogger, I regularly get invites from hotel brands like ITC Soar, Novotal Kolkata, Swissotel and many others on a regular basis, but due to my engagements, have to give a miss to a few of them too.
So far, this has been my journey and I strongly believe that I have to improve a lot and a long path has to be covered int his journey. Blogging for me is mostly a learning session and a medium of engagement with my readers globally.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/indrajit.lahiri
- Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/ILahiri
- Instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/indrajit_lahiri/
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lahiriindrajit
I can be reached at :-
The media kit can be downloaded at :-